The biggest users of energy in most homes are HVAC equipment. Now Lynnwood homeowners are looking for better, smarter options. Heat pumps deliver energy efficient heating and cooling that result in lower utility bills.
Heat pumps work by moving heat from one place to another. They don’t generate heat the way traditional furnaces do. That means they make less environmental impact and save you money at the same time. Heat pumps work by absorbing heat from outside of your home and move it to the inside thus creating less environmental impact then burning fuel.
Kings Heating and Air Conditioning have years of experience with heat pumps – the best of the best when it comes to making your home comfortable. We can install your new heat pump, or if you already have one but it’s not working properly, we provide repair services as well.
Is a Heat Pump Right for Your Home?
If you’re not happy with your current heating and cooling system, maybe a heat pump is the right choice for you. Heat pumps offer a reliable, sophisticated, efficient alternative to traditional HVAC systems. Before deciding, consider this:
- Tired of burning fuel? A heat pump may be added to your existing electric, gas, or propane furnace cutting the usage in half or even more.
- Do you want to be comfortable year-round? Rather than having a home with just a furnace for cold winter nights and then suffering through warm summer days, consider a heat pump. The heat pump will manage your home’s temperature and humidity through every season. If your furnace is ready for replacement, consider a heat pump to upgrade to heating and cooling.
- Do you live in a mild climate? If you’re anywhere near Lynnwood, WA, then the answer is yes. Heat pumps can struggle in extreme conditions, but in the mild climate of Snohomish County and King County, they are perfect. Not only are you going to save money on your utility bill, you may also qualify for tax credits and utility rebates.
Is It Too Good to Be True?
It heats, it cools, it’s better for the environment, and it saves you money? YES. A heat pump works like an air conditioner in the summer, using a compressor and refrigerant to transfer heat from inside your home to the outside. In the winter they reverse and warm your home.
- Dual Purpose – despite the name, a heat pump doesn’t only heat, it also cools and controls humidity.
- Quiet Operation – newer heat pumps operate much quieter than old school HVAC equipment.
- Smart Home Friendly – heat pumps work great with automated controls and apps to make them ultra-efficient and customized to each home.
- Cleaner Operation – with no combustion, there’s no unpleasant odors. You get healthy, clean air in every room.
Kings Knows Heat Pumps
Kings Heating and Air Conditioning are experts in heat pumps. We install only the best technology from our trusted manufacturers. Our experts will examine your home and design a custom system that will work for you and your home. With Kings Heating’s vast years of experience, we can provide the best options whether you need repair of an existing unit or upgrading to a new efficient HVAC system. We’ll give you dependable and accurate quotes – not estimates and guesses. We do the job right, and we take care of your home or business as if it was our own. And we stand behind our work with customer service other companies simply can’t match.
- Family Owned and Operated Since 1993
- Quality Heat Pump Installation, Repair, and Maintenance Services
- Financing Options Available
- A Promise to Deliver Unmatched Service
- Free Quotes
Are you considering a heat pump? Join our hundreds of happy customers throughout Snohomish and most of King county. Call Kings today.