How’s the air quality in your home?
Unfortunately, in many homes the indoor air quality (IAQ) is quite poor. With pollen, pet dander, and humidity that invites microbes and dust mites, there are many contaminants that are floating through your house and your lungs.
Kings Heating & Air Conditioning knows how to improve indoor air quality. We believe indoor comfort doesn’t stop at heating or cooling your home. Comfort is effective filtration, humidity control, and fresh air ventilation. We’ve got you covered for all things IAQ.
Getting the details right – humidity control, fresh air ventilation, and effective filtration – affects your health. Today’s homes are high-performing and energy efficient; they are “tighter” than homes in the past, and it’s tougher to keep the air clean. But we’ll work tirelessly to make sure your IAQ is right, no matter what the problem might be.
IAQ Services for Your Home and Your Needs
We are never a one-solution-fits-all company. We’ll listen to your concerns, analyze the issues of your home, and come up with a specific solution just for you. Our solutions might include:
- Air Cleaning System – sometimes known as air scrubbers, these systems filter your air to remove contaminants.
- Dehumidifier – keeping humidity down reduces living space for dust mites and microbes.
- UV Light – clean the air passing through your system and kill mold with ultraviolet light.
- Air sealing – keep unwanted air out, or keep clean air in with proper sealing of air leakage spots.
- Duct sealing – don’t let attic air enter your system.
Why Make Kings Heating and Air Conditioning Your Indoor Air Quality Company?
Many indoor air quality problems are actually HVAC problems. We know exactly how to identify and fix the underlying issues that affect IAQ. Whether it’s unsealed ducts, or mold on your inner coil, or an undersized AC unit, we can help. By carefully looking at your situation, we’ll be able to pinpoint the issues and solve the problems.
We serve homes and businesses all across Snohomish County and northern King County. If you’re in Lynnwood, Shoreline, Edmonds, Mill Creek, Seattle, or any of the surrounding area, we are your indoor air quality experts. Contact us today.